Reproducibility Challenge @NeurIPS 2019
Welcome to the 3rd edition of Reproducibility Challenge @ NeurIPS 2019! One of the challenges in machine learning research is to ensure that published results are reliable and reproducible. In support of this, the objective of this challenge is to investigate reproducibility of empirical results submitted to the 2019 Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS). We are choosing NeurIPS for this challenge because the timing is right for course-based participants (see below), and this time we focus on accepted papers which will be made available publicly on Open Review on acceptance notification.
How to participate
- Check the Registration page for details on claiming a NeurIPS accepted paper from our OpenReview Portal, and then start working on it.
- Check the Task Descriptions page for details on the task and different tracks
- Check the Resources page for available resources
- Keep an eye on the Important dates and deadlines
- Submit your report in the same OpenReview Portal
- CSCI2951-F: Learning and Sequential Decision Making, Brown University
- Deep Learning, Advanced (DD2412), Division of Robotoics, Perception, and Learning (RPL), KTH (Royal Institute of Technology)
If you want your course to be listed here, please drop a mail to us.
- Cloud Platform Sponsor : Code Ocean
|Sep 24, 2019||Deadline extended to accommodate Course-based participants.|
|Sep 7, 2019||OpenReview Portal for Reproducibility Challenge is up!|
|Sep 5, 2019||NeurIPS 2019 Accepted Papers Announced!|
|Aug 26, 2019||CodeOcean is now our official Cloud Platform sponsor!|
|Aug 26, 2019||Reproducibility Challenge announced for NeurIPS 2019! Check the Important Dates for more information.|